The report API is a collection of reports generated as CSV files. The main use-case is to download data for manual analyzes and verification. The CSV files should not be used as a service by another programs, the report can be changed at any time - without any notice.
Feel free to add more reports and to add your organization to the contact info list.
- 2021-05-19: Initial version of the report API. Support listing all transfers as a CSV text file.
- 2021-07-19: Add report that exports the bicycle safety factors as CSV and an interactive HTML table view.
This module mounts an endpoint for generating reports under
otp/report. Available reports:
- /otp/report/graph.json Detailed numbers of transit and street entities in the graph
- /otp/report/bicycle-safety.html: Interactive viewer of the rules that determine how bicycle safety factors are calculated.
- /otp/report/bicycle-safety.csv: Raw CSV data for the bicycle safety report.
The report API is turned off by default. To turn it on enable the